Boost for Roadster

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romanos27

Reaction score
What (if any) pedal(s) are you Roadster owners using for lead tones? I've been thinking about the Box of Rock. Anyone else using this?

Thanks!

Brian

Maxon 808, I use channel three, bold, vintage, tube recifier. A lot of people seem to use that for leads with the roadster.

Space Dyed said:
Maxon 808, I use channel three, bold, vintage, tube recifier. A lot of people seem to use that for leads with the roadster.

the fullatone ocd is awesome too.... either one will do the trick though... it just makes the amp more alive with richer harmonics and a more lively feel .... people throw around the word creamy which now makes sense since the ocd was the first od i've used

I own a OD808 and it is very good (not just for dirty channel boosting- its a very good transparent OD on clean as well), but I really need to check out the OCD....too many quality reviews.....

Laskyman

Laskyman said:
I own a OD808 and it is very good (not just for dirty channel boosting- its a very good transparent OD on clean as well), but I really need to check out the OCD....too many quality reviews.....

Laskyman

yeah ... after reading through the last few OD threads it seems to really come down to the ocd and the od808.... i'm in the other boat and have played the ocd but not the od808..... i definitely want to try the 808 before pulling the trigger.... but the OCD was unreal infront of the roadster.... i think its haunting me because everytime i play my roadster now i think back to last week which makes me wnat to spend my money

Lots of OD808 fans. I've bought and sold 2 of them. I like them alright but I think the Xotic BB Preamp is the best.

Latest posts

Back