Boogie rack mount ...spaces?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edward

Reaction score
Simple question guys:

How many rack spaces is a boogie in their rack mount? And how deep a case for a MkIII?

Sorry for an ignoramous question, but i just scored a MKIII simul w/grap EQ with the rack mount (5 bills good?? ...whooohooo!). And I don't know if I want to put her into a head cab yet so am looking for a cheap rack case, maybe like the Gator ones. Thanks, all!!

Edward

4U/4 rack spaces

Don't know how deep. About the same as a head, I guess.

CONGRATS!

It's almost 9 inches from the ears to the back, and about 7 inches tall.
5 bills is excellent. I sold my adapter a while back for about $75.00.
Short body head cabs pop up once in a while on eBay, or you could make your own off of measurements from other members.
By far, the easist & cheapest solution would be just to buy a cheap rack. You may want rack mounted effects later on.

I've got a mark III rackmount and I bought one of these for it: http://www.audiopile.net/products/Cases/AUE_series_shockracks/AUE_series_cutsheet.asp The 4 space 8.5" depth is perfect for a Mark rackmount. There's no better bang for the buck rack out there that I've found. You can get a shock rack with lids cheaper than a plastic gator or the like. It ends up being kinda heavy and bulky but it's good protection and it's nice to not have to re-tweak all of those touchy settings since the lids keep the knobs and sliders from getting knocked around when your hauling it to a gig.

Is a four space rack tall enough to fit the reverb pan in also?

OK 4-space it is. Thanks, guys ...I appreciate it!!

Edward

Latest posts

Back