Boogie Metal Logo.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveP

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen the prices people are getting for these. One actually sold for 65 dollars on eBay. Can you believe it?
A while back I contacted Mesa for a replacement Boogie log for a combo amp I have. Cost me 7.50 plus shipping.
I had an extra one I put on eBay for 15 and I was amazed someone bought it right away. Turns out the guy flipped it back for over 60 dollars. I can't remember the exact amount.
Are people that clueless to pay that kind of money for something that is still available? Just because it's on eBay they think it's got to be a real find. :roll:

DaveP said:
Have anyone else seen the prices people are getting for these. One actually sold for 65 dollars on eBay. Can you believe it?
A while back I contacted Mesa for a replacement Boogie log for a combo amp I have. Cost me 7.50 plus shipping.
I had an extra one I put on eBay for 15 and I was amazed someone bought it right away. Turns out the guy flipped it back for over 60 dollars. I can't remember the exact amount.
Are people that clueless to pay that kind of money for something that is still available? Just because it's on eBay they think it's got to be a real find. :roll:

Are you talking about the plate metal ones or the newer style? I can understand the scarcity of the plate metal logos since they no longer make them.

The metal ones, They are the same as the original Mark IIC+ I bought to replace. They still make all of them. Just ordered another one from Mike at Mesa yesterday. Still 7.50 Such a deal. :D

Where did you find them - on the Mesa site? I searched and didn't see them listed anywhere. I'm looking for an older "Boogie" plate.

Thanks,

TFC

They make a pewter/metal/textured type one that's very thick, that's the new style.. the older one are as thin as a piece of paper and smooth.

None of the available "Boogie" logos available are the exact MK II-III originals.
From the available logos, the first logo looks correct, but it's too big. The rest
fit correctly and have different shades of color for "Boogie"

I sold an original two years ago for $ 45.00 !!!

MBLG.png

Latest posts

Back