Boogie Mark V page on Facebook!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richb

Reaction score
This is a dedicated Mesa Boogie Mark V Facebook page!
If you have a MKV and want to share your settings,video's,pic's or just chat etc... Come onboard!!!
I'm one of the administers and i will be asking a few great guitarists to also come onboard.
Richb
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-V/122835301075295?ref=ts

Hendog said:
very cool and welcome!i hope the ball gets rollin on this.i plan on asking brian malliard,jp and a few other of my friends to add on as well.
Richb

Hendog said:
richb said:
Hendog said:
very cool and welcome!i hope the ball gets rollin on this.i plan on asking brian malliard,jp and a few other of my friends to add on as well.
Richb

jp?
yes,he is on my FB which is all good,the bad part is he only has 19 friends.which are family and a couple of old students.must have gotten a few thou requests by now.somethings you just want private but yeah i will ask him to join the MK V page.
Richb

[/quote]
yes,he is on my FB which is all good,the bad part is he only has 19 friends.which are family and a couple of old students.must have gotten a few thou requests by now.somethings you just want private but yeah i will ask him to join the MK V page.
Richb[/quote]

Yeah, poor dude probably gets 10,000 friend requests a day from a bunch of teenagers.

Richb[/quote]

Yeah, poor dude probably gets 10,000 friend requests a day from a bunch of teenagers.[/quote]
i'm sure it's even past the teens..
Richb

I've never had the previlege of meeting John, but he seems like a very nice fellow, and I for one believe that with all that he gives thru his time & talent, he deserves a small measure of privacy should he choose to keep his Facebook account strickly for family and choice friends...

...afterall, at the end of the day, after being a marvelous musician (& guitar hero to many), he's simply a family man, and a regular guy, trying to live his life just like the rest of us.

That said, it would be very cool of him to join us in the Mark 5 community, and share his tips/opinions on the Mark 5!

Not to sidetrack this too much, but Richb, are you still planning on doing the Mark 2C+/IV/5 comparisons? I believe you mentioned something about that over on John's board

Thanks!

Shang Chi 66 said:
I've never had the previlege of meeting John, but he seems like a very nice fellow, and I for one believe that with all that he gives thru his time & talent, he deserves a small measure of privacy should he choose to keep his Facebook account strickly for family and choice friends...

...afterall, at the end of the day, after being a marvelous musician (& guitar hero to many), he's simply a family man, and a regular guy, trying to live his life just like the rest of us.

That said, it would be very cool of him to join us in the Mark 5 community, and share his tips/opinions on the Mark 5!

Not to sidetrack this too much, but Richb, are you still planning on doing the Mark 2C+/IV/5 comparisons? I believe you mentioned something about that over on John's board

Thanks!
The Comparison thing will not be done on video.I did it Yes and the original IIC+ has a better lead tone from the IIC+ mode on the V...thats it!
Richb

does owning a m4 and really wanting a m5 count? :lol:

Latest posts

Back