Black shadow labled Eminence VS-12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anybody know where I can find a spec sheet for this stock speaker in my .22+? I'm looking for a speaker that will match it well in an extension cabinet. I'd like to know what the speakers sensitivity rating is so one speaker wont overpower the other. Mesa and Eminence say they don't have any info.
Thanks!

Ive got the same speakers in my halfback 4x12 with mesa c-90 black shadows up top and there a good mach to my ears with my roadster.

Strange that mesa doesn't have info, even if it is an old product a lot of their core people have been with the company the whole time you'd think someone would remember.

Hey thanks Spewnz for being the first to respond in a week! Yeah, I found that response from Mesa very strange too. Mesa always returns my phone calls, but depending on who you talk to, I don't always get the feeling they made an effort to research their answers very well. I got the same response from Eminence too. I think these guys get tired of the 15 year olds who just bought an amp off ebay! I bought this amp new in 1991 and I refuse to believe that all records have vanished in 19 years. Maybe I'll get a friend to call and see if I get the same answer! Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back