Best Amp for these bands...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fpoon

Reaction score
im a newby dealing with boogies right now because i dont know much about them but how great they sound. anyway i was wondering what a really good amp would be for metallica, children of bodom, and other death metal kind of stuff. if u can just give me the name of the amp that would be most appreciated thz. :wink:

Rectifier, a Dual would probably work fine. Or like a Mark III or IV like already stated. Good luck. I play Metallica tunes all the time with my Triple and it's really easy to emmulate tones from Rhandy Rhoades to Unearth :twisted:
-My tones are somewhere between Metallica's MOP on channel 2 and St. Anger/New live stuff on Channel 3. \m/

-AJH

sweet thanks guys i appreciate ate it. should sound pretty darn close now on my kirk hammett 602 signature guitar. woot.

go for the mark4...does metallica with ease and nails the new hard metal sound really really well, mostly because its sound is very tight on the bass chugging, compared to the recto which is "woofier"

petejt said:
Nitrobattery said:
definitely a mark iv

I'd just like to ask you, your signature picture- where did you get it from???

That's James Hetfield with his Kenny Lawrence Explorer!!!!

cool

haha, i don't even remember. i found it a few years ago and thought it was cool...so i saved it.

Back