Band I recorded using my mesa single rec

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnstudios

Reaction score
Here is a demo I made for a band not to long ago.. using my mesa single rec.. and 1 10 inch eminence legend speaker. There are 2 guitar players.. one used a Les Paul Studio and the other used a Cheapy Ibanez of some sort.

The mic used was an AKG C2000b with the -10db and bass roll off in the on position.

http://burnstudios.com/Seventh.mp3

yeah your right, not the greatest song ever written .. I just wanted to share the guitar tone with everyone. I thought it sounded pretty good.

Not to mention that recording only cost them $50

dude i understand your situation......i own and operate a project studio and record folks all the time that I find to be very boring and they posess questionable talent.....but as part of what my studio offers I allow any artist that wishes to use any of my gear during the recording process.

with that said....i think the tones you dialed in for these guys was pretty good....but as you know that song is not very enjoyable to listen to.....in fact to my ears the singer sounds like he himself was quite bored with his own melodies!

I liked it, kindof a laid back feel, reminds me of some Chevelle in a way, maybe with a little bit of Incubus in there. Either way, nice song, quite an enjoyable listen IMO.

Latest posts

Back