Bad Salad (my band): Demo song up! (Mark IV content)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enc3f4L0

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Just uploaded one of the songs my band Bad Salad is currently working on.

http://www.soundclick.com/badsalad

This is just a rough demo I did on my PC for the purpose of organizing our ideas, so don't mind the recording quality.

Everything was programmed into Sonar, except the guitars which were recorded with a Mark IV's direct out. Most of the keyboard parts are missing, aswell as the correct bass lines (my brother will record these soon).

It will have vocals and a guitar solo!

Anyway, let me know what you think so far.

Thiago.

Sounds very good Enc3f4L0. It will probably be a pretty cool tune when it's finished. It has a lot of energy and is very "live" sounding.

What ever happened to the video of you on YouTube playing part of a Bad Salad song? I know some people on here gave you sh-t about it because they thought it sounded too much like Dream Theater (if I'm remembering correctly) and it seemed to come down pretty soon after that, but I really liked it. Any chance you could put it back up?

P.S. This demo sounds better than most of the stuff that DT has been putting out lately. Maybe they should try to sound more like you. :p

Thanks shredi!

Yeah, I took that video down for a number of reasons.

If you have msn add me up and I'll be glad to show you some stuff.
PM sent.

Sounds really good! Even without the vocals and additional guitar parts the song keeps my interest.
Has that vibe going that you don’t want it to end. You know that feeling you get cruising down a highway just doing your 65mph taking in the scenery and not really caring when you get to your destination.

6L6C: I know the feeling. :) Nice that you thought this way of our song. Thanks!

junior: Valeu mesmo cara! Belos equipos na sua assinatura! :)

Latest posts

Back