are YOU a mesa/boogie fanboy?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisRocksUSA

Reaction score
I am, and I'm **** proud of it too!

I honestly have NEVER played any brand of equipment that has pleased me so much.

I have honestly loved every single boogie I've played. I wish I could afford to own them all.

I was happy with my amps before, really got into their sound but I was never so happy to own any one piece of gear until I bought my 1st boogie.

I am a satisfied boogie customer for LIFE (so long as they keep on doing what they're doing)

Yep. Sold my Marshall halfstack to finance my F-100 + 2x12 cab

Sold my rack gear to finance my Stiletto

You also should consider WHERE you are posting this thread...

bang for the buck ,MESA OWNS ALL :D ,esp the old 2channels can be had cheap just keep eyes :shock:

yeah, playing my mesa the other day, (its wrapped up for xmas, but i had to make sure the loop and controls etc. were fine) , brought the biggest smile to my face. everytime its turned on and im playing i can help this "wow, this is worth everypenny!"

My Tremoverb and Mark IV made me one!!!!

The thing is that i have Gas for a Mesa S Ace now, hehehheheh.

No other amp company has made me happier. Although, I'm not exclusively Mesa (I use a Marshall occasionally and a MP1 Preamp) but Mesa's never let me down. So yes, I'm a fanboy and a fanatic!

+Mike+

ashjn said:
You also should consider WHERE you are posting this thread...

I agree, I didn't think it through.

I instinctively posted here b/c this is where i usually do most of my posting (as I am a recto owner)

I apologize to you, the forumites, and the moderators.

Back