Anyone out there with an Engl Powerball?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I do. I suggest you to to checkout rocksolidamps website, it has a ton of mp3. Also check out lordriffenstein boards. just search for "engl forum" on google!

very good amp. tight and perfect for metal. it is in the mesa range but tighter. not so much mids and it is not so volume strong. I was outpowered by a peavey 5150 so I sold my powerball and bought a mesa instead. problem solved.
it has lots o chugga chugga saturation and the clean channel is wonderful try one out you might love it!!

I i like it a lot. The mids arent as scooped as everyone makes it out to be imo. I run it with the mids set to open with them at about 7 and it sounds like it aint missing any to my ears. It has a nice tight and fluid feeling which I compare to the feeling of a 5150 that I had. All the channels are really useful but I can't say I care for the 4th that much and I play some heavy ****. 3rd is where its at :)

Back