Anyone have a photo of a NEW Dual Rec w/black diamond plate?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guitar Adjuster

Reaction score
I was thinking about ordering a new 3 channel Dual Rec with the chrome chassis and black diamond plate. It's around $2K with these options plus tax. Does anyone have any photo's of one? The ones in the Mesa catalog are so small you cannot see them.

There's a guy on here with a Triple Recto that has the chrome chassis.

I am just being nosey but at that price point why not go for a roadster head?

Greg

disassembled said:
There's a guy on here with a Triple Recto that has the chrome chassis.

I am just being nosey but at that price point why not go for a roadster head?

Greg

I already have a MKIV and was wanting that Dual Rec sound, I haven't checked out the roadster yet, probably will try to find one locally and give it a play...I just love the look of the chrome chassis and black diamond plate...

This is corrent, my friend dave ordered one and couldnt get it with the chrome chassis.

MetalMatt said:
If you go roadster. Be aware you cannot get it with a chrome chassis, it's made of aluminum. Thought I'd let you know.

I've got an old DR with a black diamond plate and chrome chassis, but it has creme tolex... probably going up on eBay soon.

Just buy one Allen. You know you want one. Then I can come over and drool on it. BTW, been having problems with the phone. Some main line was cut by one of the construction companies. Will call you this weekend.

Bjorn

Southernhell said:
Just buy one Allen. You know you want one. Then I can come over and drool on it. BTW, been having problems with the phone. Some main line was cut by one of the construction companies. Will call you this weekend.

Bjorn

I did :twisted:

Latest posts

Back