Anyone get anything good?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebpedersen

Reaction score
Christmas has now been and gone - seen a couple of nice new guitars and amps posted already, anyone else get anything good?

Finally picking up my Mark III head Tuesday. Its about **** time after almost a month wait. Had to wait until after Christmas to make sure everyone was taken care of first. Now its my turn! :mrgreen:

I think I may have to pick up a IV after the III is in my hands. Next, who knows..possibly the V? :D

Jep simual sattelite 85 in a nice new head shell, and a tc G-Force from my self to myself. :D

Neptical said:
I think I may have to pick up a IV after the III is in my hands. Next, who knows..possibly the V? :D

Meehh the IV is alot cheaper than the V. And to my surprise the clean and crunch on the IV are pretty **** good.

And a foot note

The IV is an icon in itself while the V is well basically a modeller :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Flame on

Wow Cremona! You must be a pretty nice person yourself to get a present from yourself to yourself by a person probably just as nice as yourself. You need to return the favor to yourself in appreciation. :lol:
As for my Xmass: See next topic.

I took Christmas this year as an excuse to buy myself things for the entirety of December - EHX Micro Synth, Memory Boy & Big Muff Pi (w. Tone Wicker)

Nice to hear other people are actually being gifted guitar gear that they actually want by people! I advised my nearest and dearest to stay away from the guitar shop this year.

Dunlop Univibe

Ernie Ball Wah

Boss DD-20 delay w/tap pedal

Mesa Boogie 15in. Walkabout Scout Bass Amp (for the Church)

Mick

DC-5a loaded with JJs, a custom covered cabinet form Monsta (thanks, btw), Eminence Private Jack - put it all back together. .

Sick, sick, sick tone!!!!!!

I bought myself a little gift just before christmas.
A Ernie ball music man jp6....
Had all the christmas vacation to play with it!!!!...on my mark 4...or course!!!!

I bought a Gibson Explorer for myself, also got $100 in Long&McQuade gift cards which I'll use to buy another SM57 for myself in the near future.

:mrgreen:

I bought them, but technically they're from my kids; Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus and a Dunlop Custom Audio Electronics Wah

I gave my Gibson Studio Explorer a pair of EMG 81's (though I bought them in April; Ifinally had the time to install them)

Back