Anybody else using CH3 as Crunch channel and CH2 as Lead??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshboogie

Reaction score
1st real outing with the V today and I ended up using CH3 in IIC mode with gain rolled back as my crunch channel and had CH2 set in MK1 Thick with gain rolled up as my Lead Sound!!

Just found the MK1 mode to be easier under the fingers.

Will probably try CH1 + a drive pedal to see what that sounds like next time - just can’t get CH2 in any mode to sound right as a rhythm/lower gain channel - I want it to be MK1 mode but it sounds too woody if that makes sense?

Just looking for a good Marshally crunch sound - I don’t do Metallica!!!

welshboogie said:
1st real outing with the V today and I ended up using CH3 in IIC mode with gain rolled back as my crunch channel and had CH2 set in MK1 Thick with gain rolled up as my Lead Sound!!

Just found the MK1 mode to be easier under the fingers.

Will probably try CH1 + a drive pedal to see what that sounds like next time - just can’t get CH2 in any mode to sound right as a rhythm/lower gain channel - I want it to be MK1 mode but it sounds too woody if that makes sense?

Just looking for a good Marshally crunch sound - I don’t do Metallica!!!

Turn the treble down on edge to around 9 o'clock or lower, there is your Marshall crunch

Latest posts

Back