• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

any tips for hauling a roadster combo down the stairs?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gia

Reaction score
Hi,

I wondered if somebody here knows a trick that makes moving those 100 pounds amp easier.

Anybody ever tried moving straps or a moving trolley?

Thanks,

Jf

Take the casters off and get your self a dolly with big, rubber inflatable wheels. build a jig on it to protect the amp while you are moving it around....

It helps if you put your purse down so you will have both hands. :wink: Just kidding. A friend would be the best way.

pokerrules47 said:
Take the casters off and get your self a dolly with big, rubber inflatable wheels. build a jig on it to protect the amp while you are moving it around....

This is how I move gear. Gets it out of the house, in the venue, back home relatively painless. Spent the coin and also got an SKB pedalboard. A few velcro straps on the dolly and moving time is well organized, I don't forget important **** and look like a tool.... :D

When you look at dollys, it makes life easier if it has a longer base plate at the bottom. Gets under stuff better.

Hello,

My purse holds a miniature chihuahua from wich I never part, and aside from her I don't have any friends.

So I guess I'll find myself a dolly.

Thanks

Jf

Back