Any .50 Caliber clips?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpstudio

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could post some .50 caliber clips I just bought one and it isn't here yet.

Here's an image of .50 Caliber Clips
41639.jpg

Quite expensive, $258.46 Thompson 50 round drum.

Impressive Bad Boy! .50 Caliber sniper rifle!
3D50.jpg

LMAO not quit the clip i was looking for. I guess I left myself wide open not saying "sound clip" :mrgreen:

maybe i'll have something in current januari... it won't be a clip, but a track of my band... i'm not into metal stuff at all... more into indie, noise, math stuff...

For the record Thompsons are .45 ACP and that's a magazine, not a clip. A clip is something that bullets come packaged on for easy loading into magazines. That is all.

This isn't the best but it's all I've got that I know for a fact is the 50 Cal+. The opening arpeggios and leads are through a Marshall. The rhythym riffs are my 50 Cal+. It's not a typical tone for it though. It is cranked wide open with the pre set on about 3 or 4 so that it gets more power tube break up. It's the combo with the cab close mic'd with a Shure SM-57. But we got a real crappy sound overall. The drums were OK.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=156872&songID=1200006

I think you will like your 50 Cal+. I bought my first one in 1990 and used it through 1996 when I sold it. I've been through various Marshalls, a Heartbreaker, an F-30, a Studio Caliber +, and other amps but I finally realized that the 50 Cal+ was my tone so I bought another one off Ebay. It'll never leave me again. I hope yours is all mine have been. They are tough as hell and sound sweet. They are very versatile. The only drawback for me is the lead and clean channels share tone settings.

Good Luck,
TBNT

That's a pretty cool tone and groove. That's more what people expect of an older Boogie IMHO. I always went for the Fender on steroids tone and had to fight the mud.

http://www.commatheband.com/comma/mu_s_ic.html

All songs recorded with my .50 Caliber + (6L6/EQ/EVM-12L)...

"Truly Sorry" is probably the best example of the versatility; the breakup for the intro/verse riff, then the screaming distro for the chorus...we had the option to borrow a Matchless, which is great, but this fit the bill so well.

Everything else is all .50 Cal too...

Guitar was a Warmoth creation...an "LP Deluxe in Tele clothes" basically a mahogany telecaster with Lollar mini-humbuckers.

Back