Another Stiletto Ace sample

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
katsumura78 said:
That was so awesome. Holy crap. I've just listened to it 3 times and I'm ready for number 4 lol. I'm thinking about a gmajor for my mark 4 how do you like it ?

Hey man, please get back to me regarding the G Major. I have a few others lined up who want it too! You were first though, so I'm still gonna hold it for you if you still want it :wink:

Hey thanks guys! Glad you like the clips 8)

katsumura - I'd give the G Major about an 8 out of 10. It's got some really strong points like transparency and the effects definitely sound good to my ears. It looses 2 points for being a little quirky. Nothing I haven't been able to work around.

Gary, For my lead tone, I give the fluid drive channel a kick in the pants with a TS-9 with drive setting around 9:00. It's not really adding distortion, just pushing the amp into sweeter sustain and harmonics.

Man that sounded real good. I should have enough cash in a few weeks to grab an Ace, time is going so slow until then!

Back