another new tune with some boogie gear!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masque

Reaction score
check it out at the link below...this song is little darker......kind of in the vein of marillion meets pink floyd but it has some pretty cool guitar stuff in it that was recorded with my boogie stuff...the vocals were done by a "guest" vocalist...not our normal singer....check it out and let me know if you like it!

http://www.musicexe.com/PoetsPen.mp3

That clean sounds great man! The distortion sounds huge, but it's a little low in the mix. But that's cool, i don't think you meant it to be 'in your face'. I like the tone, and the vibe. It's pretty sweet. Great recording man

AWESOME guitar solo as well, I really dug that!

-AJH

That sounds awesome. Love the guitar tone. The drums sound so tight, and the bass is exactly how I think a bass guitar should sound. Very nice. Was this recorded in a professional studio, or with a home setup?

slhguitar said:
That sounds awesome. Love the guitar tone. The drums sound so tight, and the bass is exactly how I think a bass guitar should sound. Very nice. Was this recorded in a professional studio, or with a home setup?

this was recorded in my home studio.....at one time I was running the studio as a "professional" studio out of my home but I'm too busy these days to record other folks.....I only do it for my own enjoyment anymore. Thanks for the nice comments...you can click on the links below in my signature and check out several other tunes recorded over the past few years mostly with my boogie stuff.

masque said:
this was recorded in my home studio.....
sounds tight dude..

i'm just assuming this is digital, since its 2007... what sampling rate do you record at? i'm still trying to figure out whether its worth recording at 96khz.. i have the capability to, but so far have been using 44.1@24bit, partly out of hard drive concerns.. i'm curious what other people use.

eltrain858 said:
masque said:
this was recorded in my home studio.....
sounds tight dude..

i'm just assuming this is digital, since its 2007... what sampling rate do you record at? i'm still trying to figure out whether its worth recording at 96khz.. i have the capability to, but so far have been using 44.1@24bit, partly out of hard drive concerns.. i'm curious what other people use.

the stuff in the recordings were done at 44.1 and 20 bit. thanks everyone for the compliments!!!

Latest posts

Back