Another Mark V video?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're very welcome. Anything to help these guys out with their waiting anxiety! :lol:

No joke, now it's got me thinking whether I should get myself a better car... or put some money down on one of these puppies. You'd think at 25 I'd know how to get my priorities straight, but I don't.

I thought the Roadster was a great amp when I tried it out.But if that Mark V sounds as good on that video as in real life,I think I've found the sound I'm looking for. :D

Puerco-araña said:
You're very welcome. Anything to help these guys out with their waiting anxiety! :lol:

No joke, now it's got me thinking whether I should get myself a better car... or put some money down on one of these puppies. You'd think at 25 I'd know how to get my priorities straight, but I don't.

I don't know, but, seems to me your priorities are straight! :)

iFreedom said:
Puerco-araña said:

+1 You've come to the wrong forum, if you expected to be talked out of buying a Boogie over a Car :mrgreen:

JAZZGEAR said:
iFreedom said:
Puerco-araña said:

+1 You've come to the wrong forum, if you expected to be talked out of buying a Boogie over a Car :mrgreen:
Ha! That's for sure, if anything you guys are just gonna' make my girlfriend beat me when she finds out I used my downpayment for an amp instead :shock:. Before finding this video I was pretty interested in the amp, but after hearing that demo plus the recent news & MIPA award stuff... it just kicked my lust for this amp into a whole different level :twisted:

I'll talk to my local dealer and see what my options are. Besides, I've survived 6 summers in this car without A/C... another year won't hurt right? 8)

Having AC just makes you miss it more when it's broken. I am dreading the day it goes out in my Honda, but it's the first car I've ever had with (working) AC.

I like the clean/tweed sounds in the video, channel 2 sounded promising as well. I wasn't that into the scooped channel three sounds, but it's just a quick video demo and I'm sure the amp will sound a lot better in person. I have a lot more faith that this amp may give me what I want based on this demo than the other video that has been on youtube since NAMM. Thanks for sharing!

phyrexia said:
Having AC just makes you miss it more when it's broken. I am dreading the day it goes out in my Honda, but it's the first car I've ever had with (working) AC.
This Honda never had AC to begin with, my next car will have it for sure though... cuz I feel so bad having my little girl cook in her car seat whenever we go out :( ANYWAY, from what I heard on this video and another one from NAMM (some dude playing on a single coil guitar), the first two channels sound absolutely awesome. But for some reason since most of what I've heard from the third channel is someone shredding away, it just hasn't appealed to me all that much either. Like Bob said, I'm sure my opinion will change once I hear it in person. I do hope whoever gets one first on the forum will post several clips for the rest of us to get a better taste :) .

Latest posts

Back