Another 80s Metal Clip: What Do You Think?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gibson5413

Reaction score
I'm having a difficult time with mixing levels. I have tried doing it with headphones and through my desktop speakers. What do you guys think or advise me to do when using my ears to mix? Should I invest in a good pair of monitors or do headphones work for you? Recorded with my Mark IV short head.

Either way, I've been having some fun pulling out these closet classics (Ratt's Round and Round) sand doing my thing to them. There are a few timing issues but I like the overall tone I was getting. The lead playing is a bit spotty but I haven't played this tune since I was 17 (19 years ago). I lost my timing on the outro solo so I just started wailing. Sorry about the wanking!

http://www.netmusicians.org/files/32-Round%20and%20Round%20%28256%29.mp3

I thought both the rhythm and lead tones sounded fantastic!! 8) Excellent job, and thanks for the blast from the past - haven't heard that tune in a while :lol:

sure your name isn't Warren Demartini? If not, you might as well start a Ratt tribute band right now.

Latest posts

Back