Amazing GC experience - Roadster on it's way!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredster

Reaction score
Hey all!

I finally went to GC to return my new Rectoverb and order a Roadster (you're all to blame, gettin' me all GAS'ed up!). I didn't want to be Mesa-less for a few months, but I didn't want to take a bath on the ROV either, so I figured that would be my best bet. I ordered the Roadster head which should come in April. I paid the difference between the two and after some paperwork, the guy says if I want I can keep the ROV until the Roadster comes in! :shock: I didn't ask, he just offered. After making sure there were no strings, I took the ROV back home. That ought to make the wait a whole lot easier. :) Man, I'm stoked...

Where are you in Ohio fredster?

I'm in the Cincy/Dayton area....

Peace said:
Where are you in Ohio fredster?

I'm in the Cincy/Dayton area....

A bit north of Akron - Mantua to be precise. Been here 6 years now!

it all seems nice and dandy when GC loans people gear, but what Ive found enethical is that when you return it, they are going to sell it to some guy as new.

Not that it really matters, its a Mesa :twisted:

good to know they took care of you though

no soul said:
it all seems nice and dandy when GC loans people gear, but what Ive found enethical is that when you return it, they are going to sell it to some guy as new.

You know, I did actually think of that - I once returned a guitar there because it had a crack in the neck and they put it back on the wall. Yikes! I know I will take very good care of this amp though (I would've anyway) so the next guy will be ok. It'll look a whole lot better than some of the amps they have there as new. Hell, the thing blew a pre-amp tube the first week which I replaced so it's "pre-disastered". :)

Back