Amazing Customer Service from Mesa Boogie

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GD_NC

Reaction score
I had a truly amazing experience with Mesa Boogie today, so I thought I'd share.

My mid 90's Mark IV has been acting up lately. It's been having some intermittent switching, LED and loop level problems. My local Mesa tech digs into the problem and calls me with some really bad news. A few of the optical relays in the amp are going bad and the ones that weren't shot probably needed to be replaced to avoid a future breakdown. So a Mark IV has 27 of these relays at a cost of about $9 each. That's about $250 for the parts plus additional labor cost to replace them all. Yikes!

I was bummed, but I love my Mark IV, so I told him to fix it.

Now for the cool part...

When he called Mesa this morning to order the parts, Mesa checked the serial on my amp and part numbers on my relays and concluded the optical relays from of a defective batch that has caused many problems over the years. Mesa offered to send the parts for free! On a 15 year old, second-hand amp, 10 years out of warranty! WOW! :shock:

Mesa customer service is the best.

This is a great example of their amazing customer service!! Every time I have called them and asked dumb questions about my very old studio pre, they have treated me like I just bought a brand new Mark V. Great stuff thanks for sharing it!!

They are great over there. I just bought a 2 year old Mark IV and don't have the original owner's receipt. I called with the amp's serial number and the original owner's name and they transferred the warranty over the phone.

yes ...they are amazing! I love the fact that I just was able to my dream MArk IIC and lo and behold,you can download the manula on their website! Killer...

Somehow my IIC+ didn't get shipped back to me as soon as it was done...Mike B marched it to shipping, stuffed a T-shirt in the box and upgraded my shipping to 3 day....great people, great gear!

They replaced a bunch of LDR's on my previously owned ToV last year as well. No Charge !!

Customer Service like that is almost impossible to find these days!!

Mike

These kind of a praise to a company are always very good to hear.
You feel very strongly confident that even though you shelled out crazy
money for your gear, if trouble arises they always got your back 100%.
Not like other company where users are complaining in their own "Company
Forum" site and still not doing anything.
Check this out,
http://forums.gibson.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=29713

Latest posts

Back