Am I the only one...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

four eyes

Reaction score
...who rarely, if ever uses the Graphic EQ on Channel 3?

Just curious, because I find that I can get screamin' tones without it. Anyone else in the same boat?

Thanks,

-Four Eyes

I'm the exact opposite actually. Almost always use GEQ for CH3. Now, CH2 I only use GEQ for crunch and edge... prefer without in Mark I mode.

MusicManJP6 said:
I'm the exact opposite actually. Almost always use GEQ for CH3. Now, CH2 I only use GEQ for crunch and edge... prefer without in Mark I mode.

x2

I always have it on in CH3.

On channel 2 and 3 i use it.
Still need to get to know the amp though...
At 10 watts, Variac power, I can get Metallica's black album tone, Justice Tone, kill 'em all tone..... (i'm in a metallica cover band)
But once I play at band level (90watts, full power), I can't seem to nail it anymore.. very frustrating

I like it, but I changed to the preset knobfor channel 3 and had it turned all the way up and was digging the tone I had, especially in Mark IV Pentode mode. I thought for days I was playing with the graphic turned on but the graphic eq is much better for tweaking when you start to play louder I have found.

Latest posts

Back