About to join the LSC family - pics added!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brucesinger

Reaction score
Looking forward to getting my LSC head next week.

Been a Mesa guy for 30 years—MKIIC+, F50, Express 5:50—and now an LSC.

Searched for a medium head for quite awhile and finally lucked into one. It's originally a combo-born amp, but has been expertly installed into a Saxon head cab. Already has the Reeder (channel two) mod done to it, and coming with extra tubes.

Also have a couple of 1x12 cabs coming to go along with the my 2x12 vertical Recto cab.

Can't wait!

Rehoused head, Reeder mod, vertical 2x12, a pair of 1x12's on the way, extra tubes, Dude!! That rocks. If your speakers are all 16ohm, you can hook up the whole shebang on a 4ohm load. I'm doing that. Spread those cabs around the room. I surround the drums and bass rig in my rehersal studio. Actually, I got the rig in stereo with a 2nd amp and side fill the band with the 1x12's. Anyway, congrats.

Man, this thing came out beautiful! If you need a head cab, (or any other cab), Tim at Saxon Cabs does an unbelievable job at a super price!

Lonestar.jpg

LonestarBack.jpg

Wow, slick. Tim built me a more compact head, which looks great but less like an actual Mesa than yours does. Very nice! Here's what mine looks like when it's installed (I seem to go back and forth):

LSCStack.jpg

We'll be needing some tone reports too.

Latest posts

Back