A short demo of my Mark-IV rig

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phrygiandom

Reaction score
I recently recorded a short demo of my rig while warming up. I used R2 (gain on 5) with a Fulltone FD-2 MOSFET in front, and an MXR Carbon Copy in the loop. This was recorded with a VERY cheap condensor microphone, so please excuse the sound quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJHRjLYMWx0

Comments are welcome. Thanks for checking it out.

Dave

Nice playing and a wicked lead tone. R2 is sooooo underrated, I find it brilliant all by it self or as a platform to build upon with overdrive pedals.
I noticed that you had your geq on but I couldn't see the shape, is it the classic v or are you setting it in some other manner ?

Cheers

Geiri

Thanks for checking it out.

I had the GEQ in the "V" shape, but kept the center slider slightly above the midpoint. I posted my knob settings in one of the comments. The gain was kept relatively low so it had a lot of bite.

I spend about 90% of my time playing through R2. I think it's got a great tone, a character of its own. Though in the video you will see spikes on the ADA MP-2 and the G-Major meters, they weren't heard. The only effects were the FD-2 and Carbon Copy.

Mark-IV simply blows me away, and blows away all my friends who have played through it. Can't believe I waited so long to get one.....

Latest posts

Back