A Crazy Trade?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shep said:
does everyone here from the US own a gun?

The sad truth is that I don't even like handguns, but I got in a very scary situation once and decided that it's much better to have one and NOT need it than to need one and NOT have it. :cry: It's a lose/lose situation.

I don't have a gun. Not morally opposed to them, but I do think ownership is a serious responsibility, and haven't been moved to take it on.

Of course, I only have one Boogie amp, so I'm just more primitive all the way around...

Boogiebabies said:
Not a chance in hell, unless Forrest Gump is a C+ owner.

I just played the '85 for the first time in a few weeks. I've been tinkering with the MkIII for a while. IMHO, the MkIII and MkIV are awesome amps with capabilities that the C+ can't acheive (with the push of a footswitch button). BUT, the C+ does its thing SOOOO well that nobody seems to care, including me. Stupid is as stupid does :lol: :lol: :lol: .

JOEY B. said:
Boogiebabies said:
Not a chance in hell, unless Forrest Gump is a C+ owner.

I just played the '85 for the first time in a few weeks. I've been tinkering with the MkIII for a while. IMHO, the MkIII and MkIV are awesome amps with capabilities that the C+ can't acheive (with the push of a footswitch button). BUT, the C+ does its thing SOOOO well that nobody seems to care, including me. Stupid is as stupid does :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Sheesh. I have not played my 85 in months. I think I'll have to take it for a spin. Since I put the Duncan EVH in the Les Paul I have not been able to stop playing the 8/84 Head. My 84 Combo and 85 Head must be pissed. It's like crack !!! Very Addicting... :D

Share the love among all your instruments/amps. I have a Jackson SL-1 that doesn't get near enough attention. I am trying to learn how to embrace the benefits and accept the downfalls of my gear. It will make for a much more peaceful existance. 8)

3 guns and lots of martial arts weapons in my house....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

20 guns, lots of hand to hand weapons and really nice german kitchen knife set.

I'm down to 3 Boogies, but that's enough to warrant the weapons.

As for the trade, I bet there is somebody who would take you up on it.

Latest posts

Back