A 4-button foot switch that does IT ALL?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mink

Reaction score
I'm wondering if there's a switch (Mesa or not) that will control ALL controllable things about a Lonestar:

- Channel Switching
- Boost
- Reverb
- Drive (yes, I did the Drive mod)

I realize that there will probably be indicator light issues, etc, but I'd love to get it all down to one compact switch.

I ordered a 3-button foot switch from Loop-Master. I'm sure he'd make you a 4-button switch. The LEDs are powered by 9V AC power so that would be a non-issue.

powermatt99 said:
I ordered a 3-button foot switch from Loop-Master. I'm sure he'd make you a 4-button switch. The LEDs are powered by 9V AC power so that would be a non-issue.

Tell me more. Did you have to do any mods to your amp?

Something in one box that is non-MIDI is going to require a wire for each switch plus a wire for ground. You're looking at a minimum 5-conductor cable (and jack on the footswitch box). Ironically, a MIDI cable would be perfect, provided all 5 pins are wired. On the amp side, you'll need some kind of pigtail/breakout to the 4 1/4" plugs (a la Pedalsnake), unless you install a 5-conductor jack on the back side of the amp. (That would be the cleanest setup - one box, one cord, one jack).

If you go MIDI, you're talking about a whole lot more money for a pedalboard and a switcher (Axess Electronics or VoodooLab comes to mind).

Or you could use two double footswitches with one stereo cable for each. This would be the simplest and cheapest solution, but it's not exactly what you asked for...

BoogieDown said:
powermatt99 said:

Tell me more. Did you have to do any mods to your amp?

No mods. You already have separate TS channel and solo foot switch jacks on the back panel and the TS reverb jack under the chassis. Just connect three TS cables between the amp and the L-M foot switch. Or you can make a snake so you don't have to run three cables.

http://www.loop-master.com/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=182

Back