300 Series IIC+ on Ebay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah I backed off. I'd love to have it but not for that amount. I already have enough C+'s. I'll wait for one to show up on craigslist for $2000 or less!!!

immersed said:
I'm not shill biding. I've been looking for this amp for a while now and I'm willing to pay what ever I have to! Even if it's beyond what it's worth!

Sure. :roll: :lol:

gts said:
Koprofag said:
I laugh at this thread/auction/bidders! HA! :lol: And I realise I just stir the C+ pot even more now. :eek:ops
But I mean, why would someone go and bid on something they need help identifying? And why would outsiders be "helpful" and drive up the value of yet another C+? And why do people still think bidding with 7 days to go will give them ANYTHING on Ebay? :cry:

It's like every forumite with a dream of becoming King of the Boogie Board silently awaits Boogiebabies to put his Fair Trade-mark on auctions like these before they sneak in a bid WITH 7 DAYS TO GO!! :lol:
Some may make a bid as place marker (versus putting it on a watch list).
Plus if the auction ends in a "tie" the winner is whoever bid first. Very unlikely there are ties but...

As for the rest of it, your questions were already addressed with previous posts/ comments in his thread.

As for 'King of the Boogie Board' - There is only one: Ned - who owns, runs and operates this board.

As for bb putting his fair trade mark or anything like that so others can go to town bidding.
If you read his comments in this thread it's doubtful he'd comment here (certainly not comment to 'inform' an ebay seller) on any C+ auction so the wannbe's can go wild.
Matter of fact most who know probably wouldn't say much.

But as many here know these are very rare amps. Their history can be easily researched.
For posterity:
Counting all the IIC's and IIC+ Coli's it was one of only 86 ever made (provided the nebulous Mesa 'record' are anywhere near reality).
That in itself could be what drove the bidding on this one into the heavens.

+1 to this comment, specifically the part that those in the know keep their mouth shut. I only PSA ads I have no interest in. If I have interest in the gear, I keep my mouth shut and then surprise! New Gear Day!

Guys. if you are searching for a collector amp there is no price for a Coliseum.

but if you are searching for the ultimate c+ sound you could be disappointed with the coli big balls.
This summer i sold mine for 3700 € lot of money to an english guy.
i sold it because it didn't sound like my simul 100w in dynamics and harmonics.

And 3700 € are lots of money olso for a collector item

Listen the amps before spend 4000$

This is my honest opinion

merendina said:
but if you are searching for the ultimate c+ sound you could be disappointed with the coli big balls.

Hi mate, I see you are from Italy too...

That's my main concern about c+'s.
I mean, every now and then I feel like it's the time to spend 2 grands and buy "the ultimate boogie". But then I'm too afraid to find that I love my MkIV's tones better... I love its smooth tones, and I'm afraid the c+ would/could be just too raw for my tastes. And all of a sudden I don't feel the urge to spend those 2 grands anymore. And, basically, that's the story of my life :)

merendina said:
Guys. if you are searching for a collector amp there is no price for a Coliseum.
but if you are searching for the ultimate c+ sound you could be disappointed with the coli big balls..
i sold it because it didn't sound like my simul 100w in dynamics and harmonics.
Listen the amps before spend 4000$
if you go half power and perform a safe cab mismatch(4 ohm tap into 8 ohm cab), it will get you much closer to that tone-Mike B. talked me out of the simul "upgrade" on my Coli by suggesting this :)

Latest posts

Back