300 Series IIC+ on Ebay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boogiebabies said:
GD_NC said:
I guess this posting puts me in the "Dickweed" category by attracting more Dickweed bidders. :oops:

No, it's the E-Bay brownies I dislike. We always check out IIC's on the Bay around here.

I have no right to tell you not to be self deprecating, so if you really want to feel
like a dickweed, I can't stop you. At least you do it with Zazz. :mrgreen:

Although, seeing the Sun today after that monsoon that passed was very uplifting, so I will say
it was a wonderful day in the Old North State.

No sweat. Tongue planted firmly in cheek! :D I gotta agree with you on the Monsoon. About midnight last night I was wondering if I was going to need a boat to get to work today.

I won my amp with 3 seconds left. Nobody had bid until I put mine in with 1 minute, and someone else from this board put one in with 10 seconds.

You better have really fast fingers amigo...

Elpelotero said:
I won my amp with 3 seconds left. Nobody had bid until I put mine in with 1 minute, and someone else from this board put one in with 10 seconds.

You better have really fast fingers amigo...

That's the way the game is played. :twisted:

A couple of people have sent me PM's asking if I am planning to bid on this amp. My answer is NO. A very kind gesture by both of them to not get into a bidding war with a fellow board member. If this was an excellent condition DRGX, it would be every man for themselves. The last second "hail mary" bid would be in effect. :shock:

8 days to go and still rising. Unbelievable. Should be very interesting where it peaks. 2650 already.

I'm not shill biding. I've been looking for this amp for a while now and I'm willing to pay what ever I have to! Even if it's beyond what it's worth!

ok, so the wife and I recently decided to put some money into gold and/or silver... what are the odds I could convince her this is just as good? :idea:

kiff said:
ok, so the wife and I recently decided to put some money into gold and/or silver... what are the odds I could convince her this is just as good? :idea:

Probably slim to none.....but if she's anything like my wife she'ld bite on an Escalade :lol:
Jim

I just don't get it.
Why do people bid now? it's gonna be there til the end of the auction, and only gets a lot more expensive.

No secret that I will not bid though.
Good luck to the bidders.

tony777 said:
I just don't get it.
Why do people bid now? it's gonna be there til the end of the auction, and only gets a lot more expensive.

My only guess is anyone who really wants, and can afford, this amp isn't going to quibble over a few hundred bucks. You don't get too many shots at one of these.

tony777 said:
I just don't get it.

I cant speak for them, but when I have my eye on a item and given the fact that nowadays there are too many auctions for the same item with several of them dubious, when I come across an item I really like, I read through the pages and pages of terms and conditions and if everything looks good, I place a bid anyway just letting me know that this item is good for purchase! Ebay sends some reminders also. Other "Not so sure" items will go in the watching list.

I then set it up for sniping at the last few secs with my max bid. :mrgreen:

And we have our first retraction. Back down to 2650. You never know whats going to happen.

That's def more than I paid for mine, but it's in better shape and has original tubes. Great, great find to whoever got it. The seller probably had no idea they'd get 4k.

Latest posts

Back