2nd Mesas Built ever!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty darn cool. But I would love to have one of the Fender Princeton's that Randal modified when he worked in the back of the music store.

That sure is a crazy case....

It looks like it was someone's drawer or something. The front panel looks pretty much like your simple no-nonsense approach to straight forward design. The rear panel leaves a little to be desired. I know it is an early Randall design but I am not sure I could bring myself to pay that much for something that looks like it was built by sandford and son. I think I will stick with at least a Mark I.

My Mark IV seems to be a little on the vintage looking side but at least it is modern enough to have some level of sophistication to it. The underside of my chassis though still has that handbuilt feel to it. The sockets are labelled in sharpie and the reverb jacks are not labelled. I was really amazed at the amount of crap is stuffed in the short chassis too.

Latest posts

Back