• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2ch Dual Rectifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GL2

Reaction score
Hello, I haven't been on here in ages. I'm selling my dual rectifier, I believe it's a '98. Its in mint cosmetic condition and works perfectly. I'm looking to get $950 o.b.o Hate to sell it but i need to downsize for a move.
Thanks Finley

IMG_4902.jpg

IMG_4899.jpg

IMG_4900.jpg

IMG_4901.jpg

IMG_4903.jpg

zeeman said:
Location? :)

zeeman

:idea:

**click**

**click**

**typing**

**typing**

search.png

**enter**

:!:

andfind.png

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Oh, here is a great pancake recipe I found. I substitute Brown sugar for the white sugar, and I use Plain yogurt instead of milk and vinegar.

recipe.png

Will this amp be the one!!??? =-( I really HOPE SO! I drove from Toronto all the way to Chicago to pick up Cradlefish's Electra Dyne. Maybe a road trip is in order? Make a vacation out of it and it won't feel so bad!!

YellowJacket,

LOL!!! WAY TOO FUNNY!!! :D

Actually, pancakes sound good right now... I ate breakfast at around 9AM and I have not eaten anything since (it's around 9:30PM right now).

By the way, I ended up searching GL2's posts and he lives in the Phoenix area.

I live in Dallas so that would be around 1,100 miles - one way!!! :eek: A little too far for a quick road trip.

Maybe one day I'll get lucky.

Thanks.

zeeman

YellowJacket said:
zeeman said:
Location? :)

zeeman

:idea:

**click**

**click**

**typing**

**typing**

search.png

**enter**

:!:

andfind.png

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Oh, here is a great pancake recipe I found. I substitute Brown sugar for the white sugar, and I use Plain yogurt instead of milk and vinegar.

recipe.png

Will this amp be the one!!??? =-( I really HOPE SO! I drove from Toronto all the way to Chicago to pick up Cradlefish's Electra Dyne. Maybe a road trip is in order? Make a vacation out of it and it won't feel so bad!!

zeeman said:
YellowJacket,

LOL!!! WAY TOO FUNNY!!! :D

Actually, pancakes sound good right now... I ate breakfast at around 9AM and I have not eaten anything since (it's around 9:30PM right now).

By the way, I ended up searching GL2's posts and he lives in the Phoenix area.

I live in Dallas so that would be around 1,100 miles - one way!!! :eek: A little too far for a quick road trip.

Maybe one day I'll get lucky.

Thanks.

zeeman

1,100 miles one way is TOO FAR for a road trippe!

WE basically spent our summer family vacation picking up an amplifier. We drove through Niagra Falls through Buffalo, Cleveland, Toledo, out to Chicago. We then headed home and went north of lake Erie up through Sarnia. I have to say, the food in the states is awesome. I came back about 10lbs heavier than when I left!! Oh, Cradlefish is an awesome guy BTW. So great to meet him!

RE: Pancakes. Something I discovered. Put 3:2 ration of brown sugar to butter and add about double the amount of water. Boil that but be careful not to burn it. You can end up with a MEAN caramel sauce this way, and it seriously puts Aunt Jemima out of a job in short order!!!

I live just north of phoenix in Prescott AZ. If you're interested in the amp I'd be willing to split the shipping cost.

YellowJacket,
YellowJacket said:
1,100 miles one way is TOO FAR for a road trippe!
Yes it is.

YellowJacket said:
WE basically spent our summer family vacation picking up an amplifier. We drove through Niagra Falls through Buffalo, Cleveland, Toledo, out to Chicago. We then headed home and went north of lake Erie up through Sarnia. I have to say, the food in the states is awesome. I came back about 10lbs heavier than when I left!! Oh, Cradlefish is an awesome guy BTW. So great to meet him!
Glad you liked the food. :)

YellowJacket said:
RE: Pancakes. Something I discovered. Put 3:2 ration of brown sugar to butter and add about double the amount of water. Boil that but be careful not to burn it. You can end up with a MEAN caramel sauce this way, and it seriously puts Aunt Jemima out of a job in short order!!!
LOL! :) Thanks for the info but actually, I do very little cooking at home. My cooking skills are very low so most of the food I buy is prepared. I REALLY need to learn how to cook because I would save a LOT of money if I cooked at home. At the time of my reply, pancakes sounded really good since I was VERY hungry (and I just love breakfast food at any time of the day :).... mmmmmmm, pancakes :mrgreen:).

GL2 said:
I live just north of phoenix in Prescott AZ. If you're interested in the amp I'd be willing to split the shipping cost.
GL2,

Shipping cost is not the issue but many thanks for the offer. I am at a point where I will no longer buy things without being able to personally inspect the gear I pay for. In the past couple of years or so, I have been burned (meaning the gear I purchased was not as described) for a few hundred dollars. Granted, the money I was burned for will not put me in the poor house, but it still "stings" (if that makes any sense).

Thanks again.

zeeman

Back