• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

212 Halfback Cabinet

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steveda

Reaction score
Hi, I have a Boogie 212 halfback cabinet that I no longer use. I am looking to sell this and thought I would post it here before going to the ol' Ebay....

I can send pics upon request. It's in great condition. It has the metal grill, leather corners, Celestion Vintage 30's. Not a lot of use. I would like to get at least $250 for it? Is that a fair price?

Steve.

Do you have any pics? Where do you live...to determine if you will need to ship.

eltrain858 said:
i get it now dave.. you're shooting the moon :roll:

I dont need it or want it...but I really dont appreciate your comment. I just figured if he was close, I could spread the word. Besides, I am selling a MINT 2x12 halfback with 2 MC-90's to one of my friends this weekend. I am also selling a 4x12 halfback with 4 MC-90's as well.

I got $349 (BIN) for one on eBay last month - mine was clean but not mint, had MC-90s. Metal grille, Taurus vinyl and leather corners.

So I'd say your price is fair!

I will try to post some pics on this forum tonight when I get home from work. I live in Coon Rapids, MN.

It's on the ebay as I type. Please let me know if you are intersted.

Steve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170169841449

Back