• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2009 Roadster for sale 1600

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budlovesaly

Reaction score
]I am selling my 2009 Mesa Roadster head. I bought it brand new from GC and it was never one of the floor models. I had one ordered, which was a necessity and a pain in the *%$ at the same time. Anyways, this amp is in perfect condition and comes with all appropriate materials. If you are looking into the Roadster and need the flexibility this amp provides then look no further. I am not interested in trades, unless it was a Vox AC30H2. That is ideally the amp I am looking to get. The Vox tone fits my style much more than this beast. I live in Massachusetts, and would be willing to work with the buyer on shipping arrangements. This Roadster is in the normal black tolex for those of you interested in the aesthetics of the amp. Like I stated before, everything is perfect with this amp, from the tolex to the dust cover to the reverb.

I am asking $1600. The following link is to a video I did highlighting my amp just a month ago. I recently bought an Avatar 212 Contemporary combo to go along with it, but that just totally made the amp even more beastly! Anyways, the Avatar is not for sale. If you are interested in this amp, let me know and I'll post some in-depth pictures.

Also included will be other relevant materials like the sales receipt (for warranty purposes), and all the little tags and stickers it came with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIUMtYP3xhA

Back