• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Combos

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Buy these amps, so that I may in turn buy an amp! These are not corks to be sniffed, but I'm not asking much for them either! I've got one Mesa and trying to score a second. These amps are addicting as hell!

Flextone II 2x12 combo. My main amp for a while. It's never failed me, but I did replace one of the Line 6 speakers with a Celestion. The back of the chassis is a little dinged up, and part of the power switch has fallen off. It's one of those dual action click-click switches, I just power it up with a pencil tip in the hole. It sounds a lot worse in the description than it really is. Other than that it's in great shape. Floorboard, manual, CD and cover included. $300 + actual shipping.

Crate GX-130C 2x12 combo. Pretty cool for a SS amp, built in chorus and reverb. It's in great condition for it's age, but it's a little touchy sometimes. For a while, the amp would switch channels on it's own, and the volume would drop slightly. I took it to a tech who replaced some parts and it hasn't happened to me since. A great combo to run an effects processor into. Did I mention that this amp has a stereo line in./out? $175 + actual shipping

[
P5130026.jpg

P5130021.jpg

P5130006.jpg

I would normally include shipping on these, but they're both heavy pieces. I will drive a reasonable distance from Chicago to make a deal.

Thank you thank you. It's also pretty sold lol.

Thank god, too. I was only going to give it about 48 hours on the block before I kept it. It's like selling puppies.

I hear ya. I felt the same way selling some of my gear recently.

Latest posts

Back