• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1997 G & L Legacy - NOS & some pedals!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
NOS G & L Legacy guitar with Hard Shell Case
I recently did some work for a friend of mine who used to own a music store here on Maui.
He traded me a near mint condition, unsold G & L Legacy guitar with hard case from 1997. It has basically sat in his closet for years because the neck pickup did not work. He had planned on keeping it and never got around to replacing the pickup.

I replaced the neck pup with a Seymour Duncan Antiquities from around the same era.

There is 1 blemish where a drop of epoxy was accidentally dropped onto the body while it was sitting in a stand.
The frets have very minimal wear on them.
The hard shell case is the molded SKB type with the G & L logo.
I really like the guitar and it sounds phenomenal, but I don't need it and I could really use the money for Christmas for the kids.
$600 + shipping.
I will try to get some pictures up this afternoon.

Seagull S6 acoustic guitar
with nice hard shell case and new bridge. Satin finish.
1 scratch in the top from my thumbnail.
$225 + shipping.

MXR Distortion Plus
New in box!
$40 shipped!

Boomerang III Looper Pedal with midi interface and newest software
MINT condition! With original box, power supply, etc. I literally used this pedal once. It's been sitting on my music shelf for about a year. I couldn't figure out how to make it fit on my pedal board, so I never got around to using it.
I just got the newest software emailed to me, and I will include an Uno Midi Interface.
$375 shipped!

Back