You've seen em before but lets see em again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JOEY B. said:
My favorite 4x12 :wink:
DSC03468.jpg

And a new conquest for Marshall-ish tones.
DSC03404.jpg

Joey I know I've seen those before but they is just as sweet now. Very very nice Pic of the Twins.

That Stiletto is cool with the LP as well.

My MKIV
IMG_2251.jpg

Some bass stuff
mesaBassRig1.jpg

Nomad 45
Nomad.jpg

Lonestar Special
LSSamp1.jpg

DC-3
boogie.jpg

MKIIC+ with EV
IMG_2334.jpg

MKIII Blue Stripe
MesaMkIII3.jpg

I wish I kept some more of them. All I have left is my MKIV and the MKIIC+ that I just picked up.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you ever want to sell that iceman dude...... :oops:
think ive just wet myself. :wink:

darkmavis said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you ever want to sell that iceman dude...... :oops:
think ive just wet myself. :wink:

That Iceman II was tough to find. I think it's either an '81 or '82. I've owned a couple of Rocket Roll II's (V's) and Destroyer II's from '82, but I've always had a tough time finding an Iceman. The top of the line, set neck Ibanez' from '81 & '82 RAWK! I wish I'd kept the V and the Destroyer too. Oh well.

Anyone selling an Ibanez V or Destroyer from '81 or '82?

iv ve got a washburn made in the same factory
a201.jpg

till, id love an iceman, even harder to find cuz im in the uk!! your a lucky man my freind!!!

I´ve had a lot of Mesa amps over the years (2ch recto, Mark IV combo, Mark IV widehead, DC5 combo, Quad preamp, 2:90 etc)

But this is what I have at the moment:

1987 red stripe mark III combo (fully loaded) w/ a recto 2x12"
100_0042.jpg

Same amp, rackmounted:
100_0170.jpg

2007 mark IV short head
100_0251.jpg

And the two brothers together:
100_0250.jpg

I also have a Traditional recto cab at the rehearsal place and a new Roadster head on the way.

Here are my current Boogies: 1997 DC-2 w/Contour on matching Thiele, and my 2005 Mark I Reissue on new Express 23 cab. Someday I will get to post pics of the Mark IV......

Pq1sOuxJ.jpg

Latest posts

Back