Yet another RoadKing Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianf

Reaction score
Be patient with me guys!!! :D

When I use Channels 3 and 4 I do like the extra tightness the Diode setting gives. On the front panel though, the 2 blue Rectifier indicator lights stay on as well as the yellow diode light. Is this normal or should only the yellow diode light be on?

Thanks in advance

brianf

38 looks and no answers. C'mon, don't be shy. I know one of you have the answer :D :lol:

Thanks in advance.

brianf

brianf said:
Be patient with me guys!!! :D

When I use Channels 3 and 4 I do like the extra tightness the Diode setting gives. On the front panel though, the 2 blue Rectifier indicator lights stay on as well as the yellow diode light. Is this normal or should only the yellow diode light be on?

Thanks in advance

brianf

If i remember right from mine they always stay on wether you are using the diode or Rec tubes, i believe it is just a guide roughly telling you that two of the tubes are gonna be used. If you knock it down to only two 6L6's i believe only one will light up. Then if you set it to diode the diode light is on as well as the rec tube light/lights.

Thanks siggy14. Yes if I'm running 2 6L6 and the diodes I get one blue and one yellow light.

I was worried something was wrong and both were actually on.

brianf

brianf said:
Thanks siggy14. Yes if I'm running 2 6L6 and the diodes I get one blue and one yellow light.

brianf

Yeah no clue why they do that, you would think they would be off when not in use, i just think they like the pretty blue lights.

siggy14 said:
brianf said:

brianf

Yeah no clue why they do that, you would think they would be off when not in use, i just think they like the pretty blue lights.

Yes, in fact all of the lights should be lucky enough to be either purple or blue. I often engage the effect loops just to see the beautiful blue lights illuminate.

Sorry about that.

All joking aside, I observe the same behavior with my RK, so you're not the only one who experiences that "glitch."

Latest posts

Back