Xotic pedals on Mesa amps

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jab

Reaction score
been looking for a preamp/od type pedal that doesn't color the sound for solos. Everything I read about Xotic BB/AC preamp pedals says it does just that and they are the best. Anyone tried one with their Mesa (I have a Stiletto).

I want to get the BB exotic Preamp. I have a TS 808 reissue now but I have heard that the BB's are better.

I also want a DR Z Air brake

The RC Booster is one of the best single pedals you can have. It adds almost no coloration to the sound and has improved the sound of every type of amp I have used it with. It puts a nice glow over everything and magnifys what your amp does. Its treble and bass controls work very well also. I know two pedal builders personally who both also like the RC Booster too.

I use the RC boost for clean solo's, and also to punch up the tone after running alot of cables

I like the RC as a solo booster for my MKIIC+. I also tried it as a pre-amp for my Strat with mixed results.

Latest posts

Back