• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: FJA Modded 5150 for 3 Ch. Dual Rectifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSS3

Reaction score
I've got an FJA modded 5150 (Bias and Clarity mods - http://www.fjamods.com/5150.html for more info) in good condition, save for a few paint marks on the left side and rear metal corners, but the corners is typical. It's got Shuguang 9th gen chinese 12AX7's in the preamp, and some no-name 6L6's in the power... they've only got 10-15 hours on them, and I have no idea on the brand, but they sound better than the JJ and EH 6L6's I have laying around. I've got the standard Peavey 2-button LED footswitch for it, as well. These go for 800-900 with these mods.

I'm looking for a 3 Ch. Dual Rectifier, preferably in fairly good condition. Footswitch isn't a must, but is a plus. Not a dealbreaker at all.

I know the trade isn't exactly "even," but I have some cash, misc tubes, cables, and an old PIII Dell I could throw in to sweeten things up.

LMK!

I have plenty of great feedback on the Seymour Duncan and Jackson/Charvel forums, as well as on eBay under the username 8whiteelm.

Sorry, already found a buyer... looking to purchase a Single or Dual now.

Latest posts

Back