• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT brand spanking new Orange Tiny Terror Combo for Mesa!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biazzaz

Reaction score
So I figured I could pick up a Orange Tiny Terror Combo for practice and small gigs. I tried it out at home and in a store (hard to find one to be honest) and it sounds killer. Only problem is its just not "my" sound. I'm sure you guys know what I mean. Going from my regular amp Mark IV to this is just not gonna do it for me live. I don't have room in the budget for an amp I'm not gigging.

So here is the deal I know its a very outside chance anyone on the mesa forums wants a TT Combo, but I figured I would give a list of Mesa's I would consider. Also willing to throw in a little cash if needed to even up the trade.

Condition of this amp is brand brand new. It came unopened from the factory to me, and has not moved from the same spot in my studio. Non-smoking so no worries there. I still have the shipping box. This amp has been played less than 3 hours.

I would consider
DC-5 (combo or head)
F-30 (combo or head)
F-50 (combo or head)
Express (Combo or head)
Trem-0-verb (head)
single recto (head)

not really sold on a nomad or a stiletto ace but if its a decent deal I guess I would consider it.

I have a solid ebay and jemsite rating no negatives.
Thanks for looking
Mike

I've got a maverick short head in blonde grain tolex, custom made @ Mesa,
I'm interested in the terror I sold one a while back it was a good rig I had just the head though, I assume that the combo is an open back design?

Shoot me an email with some photos if you are interested.
[email protected]

Emailed. Going to shoot you another email with pictures. Looking forward to seeing pics of your amp.
thanks
Mike

Back