• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: 5150 II for something else...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimosity

Reaction score
OK - So I have a 5150 II head that sounds AWESOME...
But I have a TON of other gear and I've had a few of these over the years, so since the 5150 II isn't my main amp, I'd like to see what kind of trade offers I can get towards something else...for no other reason that to try some other heads; GAS is a strange thing...

The only mod done to the head is that the previous owner removed the wood behind the logo, so you can see thru the screen/logo to see the tubes glow.

I'm only interested in TUBE heads or TUBE PRE+POWER amps...or Peavey Wolfgangs, but I'm guessing I won't get any of those offered to me on this board.

I *MAY* be able to include some cash or other gear towards something of more value if I REALLY want what you've got (ie; Road King, Roadster, ENGL, Soldano (must have 2 channels!), you get the idea).
BUT -- even trades are awesome too.

Now; to save some time - let me tell you what I'm NOT interested in.
Not interested in B-52, Marshall, Randall*, Line 6, Fender

Any offers?

i don't if you are interested, but i've got a sweet mesa/boogie 50 cal + with the footswitch in fantastic condition (new tubes, perfect tolex and corners). let me know if that's something you'd consider

not sure if youre interested, and i really dont want to part with it, but times are tough, so would you like a trade deal on a triaxis/2:90 setup? if so message me an offer in conjunction with the 5150.

Back