• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT - 1987 Marshall Silver Jubilee for Mesa amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Marshall Silver Jubilee that I've decided I don't want to keep.

Silver Tolex
25th Anniversary
2 Channels / footswitchable (no footswitch, but any will work)
100 watts
Everything on the amp works very well, I just went through it and set the bias, and cleaned all pots & jacks.
Circuit is 100% original, with the exception of the Phase Inverter tube.
May need new Power Tubes at some point, but they sound great right now.

Steve Morse tone out the wazoo

I would like to trade it for any of the following amps:
Tremoverb head or combo
Mark IV widebody head or combo
DC-10 head or combo + some cash
Nomad + some cash
2 Channel Dual Rectifier
Soldano, Rivera, etc.
$1300 cash + shipping

Any reasonable offer will be considered.

I can send pictures if anyone is interested.

I know it's not a Mesa and it's posted here, but I thought it might be fair since I want to trade it for a Mesa. :D

Hey there. I have a 2 channel dual rec. One of the awesome sounding ones circa 90's cant remember exactly what year. I will check when I get home. Interested?

:( Sorry guys, the amp died last night and needs a new output transformer. I thought it was odd that it still had the original tubes, they finally gave up the fight. I'm going to keep it for now.

Thanks for all of the offers.

:D

I feel like the world's biggest Dumbass. I must have had a bad batch of coffee that day.

The problem ended up being a bug in one of the tube sockets.

I changed the fuse 3 times the other day, and it kept blowing. I changed it this morning and it held (after I removed the carcass from the tube socket). This is what I get for being in such a hurry.

The amp is still for sale, but I think I'm going to Ebay it. Because of the fuse thing, and the old tubes. I want it to go to someone who can fix it up right.

What a fucking dork I am. :D

Back