• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: used mark short headshell

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contact username 'GTS' in the Vintage/Mark forum. He's been building ones identical to the short headshells. His work is beautiful and I think you'll be quite please with the work. Quite a few users here have been ordering from him..and I'm next. Give it a shot.

Here's a link to the newest thread discussion and some pictures of his work.
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=46069

All the Best,
~Nep~

Neptical said:
Contact username 'GTS' in the Vintage/Mark forum. He's been building ones identical to the short headshells. His work is beautiful and I think you'll be quite please with the work. Quite a few users here have been ordering from him..and I'm next. Give it a shot.

Here's a link to the newest thread discussion and some pictures of his work.
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=46069

All the Best,
~Nep~

Thanks Nep,
i'm aware of GTS, as ive bought a headshell before from him. it is exquisite craftsmanship. however, at the current moment, im not rich enough to purchase a new one, although i'd love to.

Oh, ok man. I'll definitely keep an eye out for you and let you know if I come across one for cheap.

All the Best,
~Nep~

I may have one that a Mark V came out of, i believe 22 5/8" long. $200 shipped?

I have one from a Simul Satellite head. It's in good shape with a couple white paint scuffs and a small tolex tear on the upper front edge. I'd sell for $175 plus shipping. Here are a couple photos.

Cyril

IMG_2649.jpg
IMG_2652.jpg

bnelly428 said:
I may have one that a Mark V came out of, i believe 22 5/8" long. $200 shipped?

idk if a short dc will fit in a V shell

CyrilW said:
I have one from a Simul Satellite head. It's in good shape with a couple white paint scuffs and a small tolex tear on the upper front edge. I'd sell for $175 plus shipping. Here are a couple photos.

Cyril

thanks man, but thats a lil more than i can swing.

bumpage

Latest posts

Back