• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Tremoverb Head - GOT ONE

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monsta-Tone said:
These are hard to find sometimes. Usually though, if you are willing to wait, you can find a really nice one here or on ebay.

This amp is definitely worth the wait. :D
I hear ya man. I had one once. Sorry I sold it like a dumb ***. I never took it out of my sig. It is the one piece of gear that I don't actually own in my sig.

It was a new 2001 model too in pristine condition. The devil made me do it and I want it back now. :x

Check craigslist too if you haven't. Right now there's like no tremoverbs on ebay while there are 3 on craigslist around my area. Great prices too.

LnTh said:
Check craigslist too if you haven't. Right now there's like no tremoverbs on ebay while there are 3 on craigslist around my area. Great prices too.

Would you be so kind as to give me links?

I will contact those folks likity split...

I have one I am about to put up for sale. it is one with the tan/wheat grill and in good shape, I wouldnt say new, but that is hard to find with these. Comes with original rect channel footswitch.

$1100 Plus shipping if you are in the USA.

siggy14 said:
I have one I am about to put up for sale. it is one with the tan/wheat grill and in good shape, I wouldnt say new, but that is hard to find with these. Comes with original rect channel footswitch.

Are you located in F.B.? I'm looking at one on craigslist right now in my area that matches your description lol. Any chance you might have a Mark IV with all that other Mesa stuff you're selling, Ive got a DR I'm trying to trade for one.

This is an earlier model ,with the dark tan grill, it also has the ground switch which the newer ones dont have. Has attached power cord and is tubed with a mesa low noise in V1 and mesa's in the other preamps as well. The tubes are winged C's and are pretty new. The rectifier tubes are stock mesa's but look in great shape. S/N is R-005122.

About a year ago it was sent to mesa and all the LDR's were replaced and the amp was gone over. I have the receipt somewhere but cant find it right now.

Todd

jman7272 said:
Thanks for the info.

Questions: what is the SN? and is the power cord fixed or detachable?

No I am located in the DC area and I havent posted it yet, i do have a Mark IV but not up for sale yet. As to recto's i have one too many already so I am ont interested in a trade.

BigMesa said:
siggy14 said:

Are you located in F.B.? I'm looking at one on craigslist right now in my area that matches your description lol. Any chance you might have a Mark IV with all that other Mesa stuff you're selling, Ive got a DR I'm trying to trade for one.

Latest posts

Back