• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Road King Series II W/ Pics

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewjangle

Reaction score
Hi, all! Or at least any who have a Road Kings head for possible trade and/or sale. Im looking for a Series II preferably in a custom finish. Black on Black has never really been my thing!
I've been playing a Mark IV Widebody Combo in custom grey leather with wheat grill for a Looong time now and would like to try something new. I would never have thought that 3 channels would at any time not be enough for me, but alas I find myself wanting. So, if you would like to swap pics and possibly amps send me a PM or better yet a line to [email protected] I will be more than happy to send all the pics I have of my amp for your concideration.

If you dont have one, but know of someone who does maybe pass on the word for a fellow Boogie Friend.

Thanks
Brewjangle

Well, I finally found some time to get some pics up. Im no Federico Fellini so understand that these pics may not represent the amp correctly. There are no tears, gouges, scuffs, etc... on the amp. Only minor decolorations from the age of the finish and this being a gigging amp. Actually, its in GREAT condition for the amount of use it has seen. Retubed with full set of JJ's about 6 months ago. In classic form, this amp sounds amazing.

http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p2/Brewjangle/Amps%20and%20things/Mesa%20Boogie%20Mark%20IV/

Back