• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Recto Recording Pre-amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lookslikemeband

Reaction score
Will pay fair value price.

Shoot me an e-mail: lookslikemeband AT yahoo DOT com

Thanks!

Lance

Shouldve gone to the GC labor day sale, They were sellin one here for about 500 and someone else got one for 440.

Hi lookslikemeband:
I got one still in a box but still not sure if I want to sell it. I want to give a try to see how much well it responds in my rack that I'm putting together before decide to let it goo r keep it. I may let you know in a about a week if you are not in a hurry.

Sounds good. Just let me know:

LOOKSLIKEMEBAND at YAHOO dot COM

Feel free to e-mail me anytime...

I'll let you know if I find one.

BUT - STILL LOOKING!!! :D

lookslikemeband sounds good, thanks.

Spirithunter that's a great price, hod do you like it? what you have it plugged with? I will try to hook it to a Roland BR1600 and to a Marshall EL-34 100/100 power amp.

Well.. anyone know where I can buy one AT ALL???

I'm getting nothing around here.... Might as well buy one straight up.

Hi lookslikemeband,

I been searching a little bit trying to find you one and the best i could come with are all in UK,Germany and some other countries but nothing in US. Example below...

http://shop.guitarbargains.com/product.lasso?c=US&pr=019694&newlang=en

The price is crazy. I lucked out at GC Labor day sale or what! :shock:

I'll keep a eye for ya anyways.

LPClassic,
My current setup at the moment is:
Guitar>Bad Monkey>Mesa Rectifier Preamp>RNC>LA-610 Preamp>Digidesign 002R. On the Mesa effect loop i have Podxt for Cab Sim.

lookslikemeband, sorry but as i said I will not know until I give it a good try, after that I will know for sure, sorry for making you wait on my decision, I hate to be so busy to not have time to play...

Spirithunter, thanks for the information, that measn you don't use a power amp? or I missed? thanks.

My Guitar Center has one in a studio desk display and it is for sell.
Phone: 843-572-9063

If they cant find it tell them its in the audio section in the rack of the third desk down. Im sure they would ship it to you. Good luck.

BigMesa said:
My Guitar Center has one in a studio desk display and it is for sell.
Phone: 843-572-9063

If they cant find it tell them its in the audio section in the rack of the third desk down. Im sure they would ship it to you. Good luck.

I have been out of state at a GC and finding a piece of gear i like that the GC by me did not have. They shipped it to my GC and were totally cool about it. If you have a GC near you just have them ship it there to check it out.

Another one.

http://www.showcaseswapshop.com/consignments/?sortby=SKU&order=DESC&cat=GUITAR%20AMPS,%20CABS,%20SPKRS&PHPSESSID=7a2f7cad850c09a18a8bb0fd840ac9ff

lookslikemeband I have very good experiences with GC and they responed very good plus they have credit card system if you may need it, you may give it a try with them, I think that will solve the problem of waiting. Since they have it on sale one week ago they may give you a good deal. Good luck if you decide to go this way.

lookslikemeband, as I promised after testing this pre-amp I decided to keep it, the cleans are ok but the distortion...wow, really shines with the Marshall power amp.

Hope you can find one in a good price. Thank you.

LPClassic,i see u have the TA,studio and recto preamp.
Tell me abt the TA LD2 Yellow and Studio sound.And also the recto pre/TA LD1 Red sound.

Hi triodal, I have not had the chance to compare them, so far, I'm putting together my rig (after getting a demo 20 space mesa boogie shock free rack for 100 dlls) so it will take me one or 2 weeks to compare, so far the studio pre-amp is one of the best ever, the cleans and the distorted sounds are amazing. I'll let you know, thanks.

Back