• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mesa Single Rectifier Footswitch

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kept my eye here for a long time and eventually found one on eBay for my series 1. I ended up getting a great deal because the seller thought it was broken and it was only a bad solder connection.

Chadd said:
I kept my eye here for a long time and eventually found one on eBay for my series 1. I ended up getting a great deal because the seller thought it was broken and it was only a bad solder connection.

I've been watching ebay like a hawk but none have popped up. There was one on there when I first got my recto but I was stupid and didn't bid on it and it ended up selling for like $25 :x

I had a Single Rec (1st series) and sold it back in December. Thought I lost the footswitch for it so I sold it without it.

A few days ago I was rummaging through my gear and found it. It needs a new 1/4" jack on the end though.

Neptical said:
I had a Single Rec (1st series) and sold it back in December. Thought I lost the footswitch for it so I sold it without it.

A few days ago I was rummaging through my gear and found it. It needs a new 1/4" jack on the end though.

Mesa sells a Series 1 and a Series 2 footswitch. Could a Series 1 footswitch work with a Series 2 Single Recto?

I think they're the same... I can take a stab at it. pm me ;)

Latest posts

Back