• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mesa Mark IV Short or Medium Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InFlames235

Reaction score
Hey all, looking for version B of the Mesa Mark IV head in either the short or medium head. I'm looking for it to be in as close to perfect condition as I can possibly get (no scratches, dents, tears, etc.). If you have one, i'm DEFINITELY interested in buying and am very easy to work with/will respond in a very timely manner. Anyways, if you have one for sale just let me know and contact me any way thats better for you, i'd also to love to see any pics that you may have!! My name is Matt and I look forward to working with anyone here on the forum :)

Email: [email protected]
AIM: BlackwaterPark44

Also, I live near san francisco, so local deals would also be completely fine by me! :)

I saw one at Squid Music in Stanton, CA (near Disneyland). It is in very good condition, check out their myspace site or give them a call.

Yea, I need a new store to look at for mint condition used Mark IV's. I forgot that place is in cali so i'd have to pay tax on it as well as shipping which im not down for!

Latest posts

Back