• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mesa Boogie Mark III Blue Stripe Combo Loaded

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBoogieman

Reaction score
Im looking for a Mark III Blue Stripe combo amp with EQ, Reverb, 60/100 Simulclass and an EVM 12L 200watt speaker, Must be clean.

Not trying to be sarcastic 'cause I dont know squat about the III series but is this a 60/100 simulclass amp or is there no such amp as someone else posted back in April? Just curious. Thanks.

Boogie4Life said:
Not trying to be sarcastic 'cause I dont know squat about the III series but is this a 60/100 simulclass amp or is there no such amp as someone else posted back in April? Just curious. Thanks.

They are available as either a 60/100 OR Simulclass, not both. They can both be killer amps.

Oh, and I just might be selling my beautiful Mark III 60/100 Blue Stripe with EQ in a Bubinga hardwood cabinet w/wicker grill. 8)

Back