• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mesa 2x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a vertical 2x12 in the grey tolex if you want to take a drive down to DC area to pick up.

vultures said:
I'm looking for a Mesa Rectifier 2x12 cab, the condition doesn't really matter, just as long as it sounds great! I might be open to other 2x12's too, so lemme know. I'm looking for one in the NJ area, if you could meet up with me or something of the sort that'd be great!

Thanks!

siggy14 said:
I have a vertical 2x12 in the grey tolex if you want to take a drive down to DC area to pick up.

:( I don't think I could take that drive, I'm a full time student with a job, I don't think I'd have the time for a trip like that.

vultures said:
I'm looking for a Mesa Rectifier 2x12 cab, the condition doesn't really matter, just as long as it sounds great! I might be open to other 2x12's too, so lemme know. I'm looking for one in the NJ area, if you could meet up with me or something of the sort that'd be great!

Thanks!

I am going to be selling my near new Recto 2x12 Horizontal cab (as I have a Stiletto on Order). I am in MA right now, but could meet you halfway in Connecticut, PM me if interested.

Hey, I am selling my 1/2 back, metal grill 4x12 for $350 (loaded with 4 Eminence Vintage 50's). It looks like Dannys except it has 2 more speakers :wink: Let me know...I can always drive up and meet you somewhere. 8)

stonedkirby said:
psycho dave is that the vintage 4x12?
how much shipped to 11220?

I dont want to ship, but I could always meet you in North Jersey.

Back