• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mark IIC+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyless7620

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a Mark IIC+. I'll consider anything but some preferences include:

Short Head/Combo
60/100 or Simul
EQ a necessity!

Located in Montreal and willing to pay full shipping charges.

Hi, I think I am going to unload my upgraded mark IIc:
-Short head black tolex
-100/60 watt
-Eq

Let me know if you are interested. Please email deleon [at] uoregon[dot] me instead of pm.

-Ryan

MilkNCereal said:
Hi, I think I am going to unload my upgraded mark IIc:
-Short head black tolex
-100/60 watt
-Eq

Let me know if you are interested. Please email deleon [at] uoregon[dot] me instead of pm.

-Ryan

I don't want to hijack the original poster but if he can't do it I'm interested in this. Can you verify that E-Mail. Should that be .edu?

Thanks,

Mike

I have a IIC+ Short with 60/100 simul-class (no EQ) but in my opinion it isnt needed to get what you are looking for out of this amp.

Please email me at dskrpncs at hotmail dot com...I wont take anything less than $2000 USD. I also have a 2x12 Mesa Rectifier cab if interested

I've had the amp for about 12 years and from the research that I did when I got it I thought it was 60/100. It has the simul-class switch...you may very well be right

SD Boogie said:
I've had the amp for about 12 years and from the research that I did when I got it I thought it was 60/100. It has the simul-class switch...you may very well be right
The output transformers on Simuls are metal-stamped "simul-class". The O.T. is closest to the speaker jacks. The stamping is visible on the bottom of the tranny.

since there is a switch labeled "Simul Class" I would have to assume that it is "Simul Class"...I will have to take a closer look when I get home.

BUMP.

I'm actually also looking for a fully loaded Mark III with an export PT, red or green stripe. Any "not typical" Mark III's you may have, let me know.

Latest posts

Back